RF ATE (Radio Frequency)
Automated Test Equipment (ATE)
Client: Multinational Conglomerate Company
Client Requirement:Automated Test Equipment for Wireless Fire Detector
MELSS has been at the forefront of cutting-edge technology ever since 1985. Over a quarter century of experience with ATEs, has put MELSS in a unique position of designing and configuring Automated Test Equipment for almost any type of Electronics Testing – be it for Development, Production or Maintenance environment; using diverse technologies – functional, in-circuit, Digital, Analog, Hybrid, Combinational, etc.
A brief about our ATE for Wireless Fire Detector is given below.
Scope and Brief Description:
- The Automatic test Equipment for Functional testing of Wireless Fire Detector can be customized as per user’s requirement.
- The entire testing process can be automated.
- Suitable programmable Test equipment will be used.
- Suitable Text Fixtures will be designed to access the test points in the UUT.
- User friendly Graphical user Interface will be developed.
- The GUI based application Software will be developed to capture the test sequence and acquire & control the parametric values from the measurement instruments and the UUT.
- Test report will be generated in non-editable format indicating the sequence of test, master parametric value, measured value and the status of test (Pass/ Fail).
- A self-test module will ascertain the serviceability status of the test and measurement instruments and the UUT.
- This application software will be developed on VB/.Net/Labview Platform.
Below are some of the major tests that can be performed by the ATE. It can be customized as per user’s requirement.
- RF Frequency measurement.
- RF Power measurement.
- RF Occupied Bandwidth (OBW)
- RF Spectrum Emission Mask.
- Packet Transmitter test