PLC and Control Systems
PLC and Control Systems
MELSS has been supporting the process industry for the past 25 years by implementing turnkey projects through design and implementation of control systems using PLC, for integration of electrical and instrumentation systems. The combined capability of electrical, electronic, mechanical and control systems provide a comprehensive and long standing solution.
MELSS designs, builds and implements control systems using state-of-the-art Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) to meet the Automation needs of the Industry.
MELSS offers System Integration Solutions involving Instrumentation, Sensors and fully wired Control Panels, thereby supplying end to end solutions to the Industry.
The process involved in understanding the system and offering solutions are:
- System study
- System configuration & basic design
- Detailed engineering
- Product procurement
- Manufacturing & Assembly
- Installation, integration and testing
- Commissioning and trial runs
MELSS has experience and has successfully implemented several projects with different PLC and SCADA solutions from industry leaders such as Allen Bradley (Rockwell Automation), Siemens, Schneider, GE, Mitsubishi and Omron.
Industry segments for which multiple solutions have been implemented are:
- Automotive and auto components
- Tyre & Rubber
- Chemicals, fertilisers and pesticides
- Friction material
- Water and waste water
- Ceramics & Insulators
- Animal feed
The solutions provided are:
- Material handling
- Weighing automation
- Batching systems
- Bagging & Packaging
- Assembly automation
MELSS has been at the forefront of high quality material handling solutions powered by PLC and SCADA to various industry segments like Refractories, Ceramics and Abrasives, thereby increasing productivity and reducing cycle times.
Weighing and Batching:
Weighing and Batching Systems are critical in determining the quality of the final product in various areas of production. MELSS offers high accuracy Batching Systems to cater to wide range of Industry Segments..
We have successfully installed and commissioned several projects (PLC and Control Systems), giving us expertise and the skill set to deploy control systems solutions having:
- Redundant Configuration • HMIs
- 5000 + Input/Outputs • SCADA (PC and Web Based)
- PID Control • Energy Monitoring
- Distributed Remote I/Os • Variable Frequency Drives
- Ethernet/IP/ControlNet/DeviceNet • Servo and Motion Control
- Profibus/Modbus RTU/OPC • Telemetry Communication
- ASCII/RS485/RS232/RS422 • SMS Integration
- Wireless Communication • Software Integration