Client: Manufacturing and Selling of Refractories and Monolithic for iron and steel industry.
Year of Installation: 2021
Location: Odisha, India
Client’s Requirement: To Design, Supply, Test supervise installation and commission a Resin dosing system.
- To overcome the wastage and inaccurate weighing.
- To avoid heating issue.
- Total dust free operation.
- Precise quantity of chemical is transferred to mixer.
- Solution for actuating the entire process.
MELSS has offered a liquid batching solution, which is specially designed to operate Resin Dosing System.
- Flow adjustment depending on the application.
- Weigh hopper is provided for accurate weighing
- No need to worry about mixing proportion.
- Required quantity of resin is fed into the mixer through the weigh hopper based on the selected recipe.
- PLC panel with HMI is provided for actuating the entire operation.
- Manual valve is provided for maintenance purposes.
Resin Dosing System Has:
- DAY TANK
- WEIGH HOPPER
- WEIGH HOPPER MOUNTIG STRUCTURES
- LOAD CELL ARRANGEMENT
- CONTROL VALVE
- PUMP ASSEMBLY
- BRAIDED HOSE ARRANGEMENTS
- 7’’ HMI