Cable Test System
The key to major electrical and electronic systems is the electrical interconnectivity for signal and power. The reliability of these cable interconnections are critical in several applications including military, aerospace, aviation, transportation, medical, telecom and connector manufacturing.
These systems are tested for functionality and safety with the applicable standards. NEXEYA, is a leading test technology vendor with focus on performance where they help test wiring sub systems, backplanes, racks (LRUs and SRUs) and the complete final products. M/s Cable Test has developed application specific test solutions for raw cable and connector manufacturers, transportation final assembly lines and maintenance/repair/overhaul facilities, to name a few.
MELSS distributes and supports M/s Cable Test’s range of products in the Indian market. Models MPT and MPT2 are comprehensive multipurpose wiring analysers. These are off-the shelf systems which have multiple tools with hardware and software.
- Test points from 100 to 100,000 points
- Up to 10000V DC/6000V AC
- Up to 5A/48V programmable source
- MASS HiPot algorithm
- 4 wire/2 wire measurement
- Integrated isolation/components measurement
- Windows-based, multi-user, wireless operation capability
- Execution management system control capability means your MPT 2 can be managed remotely as required
- Configure systems using different instruments like Sorenson, Keithley, HP and Elgar with combinations of switching units
- Select or create your own test interface (eg: HAN-64, VPC, D38999, ARINC)
- Easy setup interface
- Real time low voltage & high voltage debugging tools
- Capacitors and inductors
- Diodes: forward voltage, reverse voltage, leakage and Zener voltage, transorbs
- Inductors (requires LCR bridge)
- Back plane
- PLC interface provisions
- 12 input/output combinations
- External instrument integration – LCR, DMM, oscilloscope, programmable power supply and SMU
- 19″ rack mountable systems